Monday, June 4, 2012

Oil-free Moisture Review

Today's post features my current daily moisturizer by Neutrogena, the Oil-free Moisture for Combination Skin.  I bought this around November in a rush because I had ran out of my all-time favorite moisturizer, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel by Clinique.  And I must admit I actually enjoy this much more than Clinique's moisturizer.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
La reseña de hoy es sobre mi humectante actual de Neutrogena, el Oil-free Moisture para la piel mixta. Compré el producto alrededor de noviembre en un apuro porque se me acabo mi humectante favorita, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel de Clinique. Y debo admitir que realmente me gusta mucho más que la de Clinique.
All you need is a pea sized amount to cover your whole face/ Solo necesitas una cantidad del tamaño de un guisante para cubrir toda su cara 
This product is wonderful for a lightweight moisturizer that won't clog your pores yet at the same time feels hydrating on your skin.  This also lasts forever, I haven't even made it half way through this bottle and I've had it since November.  This product does not contain oil, alcohol or fragrance and does not clog your pores.  I use this in the morning and at night.  I enjoyed this product so much I am thinking about purchasing the Oil-Free Moisture SPF 35 so I could wear that during the day.  If you do not have combination skin, fear not because there are moisturizers also for sensitive skin and two of them with SPF 35 and 15.  This retails for around $9.99 and can be found anywhere Neutrogena products are sold.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Este producto es maravilloso porque es un humectante liviano que no obstruyen los poros sin embargo, al mismo tiempo se siente hidratante sobre la piel. Esto me a durado un montón, ni siquiera he llegado a la mitad de la botella y lo he tenido desde noviembre.  Este producto no contiene aceite, alcohol o perfume y no obstruye sus poros. Yo lo uso durante la mañana y por la noche. Disfruté de este producto tanto que estoy pensando en comprar la humectante, Oil-Free Moisture SPF 35 porque seria ideal para usarlo durante el día. Si usted no tiene la piel mixta, no se preocupe ya que hay humectantes para la piel sensible también y dos de ellos con SPF 35 y 15. Se vende por alrededor de $9.99 y se puede encontrar en cualquier tienda donde venden productos de Neutrogena.


XOXO,
Diane Cristi


ps. If you haven't followed me on instagram, what are you waiting for?! My username is DianeCristi
ps. Si usted aun no me esta "following" en instagram ¡¿qué estás esperando?! Mi nombre de usuario es DianeCristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...